- ¿Which are the uses for the Indata products?
- We provide hand-packaging machines for different industries: pharmacy, food, metallurgic, cleaning, medical, in between others. The type of packaging we make is known as Blister.
- ¿What is a blister?
A blister is composed by a thermoformed cavity, which has a backing of paperboard or a lidding seal of paper or plastic. It is unbreakable and in many cases hermetic.
- ¿What is thermoforming?
Thermoforming is a manufacturing process where a plastic sheet is heated to a pliable forming temperature, formed to a specific shape in a mold, and trimmed to create a usable product. The plastic can be of different types and thickness, presented in sheets of films and it’s used of diverse industrial applications; form refrigerator paneling and buss doors to containers or tablet blisters. The process consists of heating a plastic sheet to a specific shape in a mold and cooling it to a finished shape.
- ¿Where to buy an Indata machine?
You can contact any of our agents or our factory, which will redirect your call to your closest or more convenient dealer.
- ¿What is the difference between a sealer and an Indata Automatic Blister Machine?
A sealer machine only closes the blister with a plastic film, paper or paperboard. In this case the trays are bought ready to use. Using an Automatic Blister machine like the B-110 and the ones of the same type \ "B \" the creation process of the continuous thermoforming tray is included.
- ¿In terms of cost-benefit, which type of machine is better, a Sealer or an Automatic Blister machine?
- Our commercial department evaluates each case, in order to see which machine is the best for your need. In general terms, the automatic Blister machines have a better cost-benefit relation for constant productions and mayor volume.
- ¿How does the technical service work?
- You have to first check the users manual. If the problem persists contact our technical service sector to find a solution. One of our representatives in our factory or an authorized technique close to your company will help you with the necessary services.
- ¿How long does the equipment warranty last?
- All our equipment is sold with a warranty of 12 months.